Jump to navigation Jump to search
Asaka may refer to:
- Asaka-no-miya (朝香) ōke (princely house), a branch of the Japanese Imperial Family
- Prince Yasuhiko Asaka (1887–1981), member of the Imperial Household of Japan
- Asaka (musician) (born 1999), Japanese singer
- Asaka Kubo (born 1979), Japanese singer
- Asaka Mayumi (born 1955), Japanese actress
- Asaka Seto (born 1976), Japanese actress
- Fukushima Prefectural Asaka High School
- Asaka Station (disambiguation)
- Asaka, a character from the musical Once on This Island
- Keiichiro Asaka, a character from the tokusatsu Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asaka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.