Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up AFN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AFN may refer to:
- Additional funds needed, a financial concept
- Afghan afghani, ISO 4217 currency code
- Air Force Network (AFNET), digital information grid owned by Indian Air Force
- Alaska Federation of Natives
- American Forces Network, operated by the United States Armed Forces
- Assembly of First Nations, in Canada
- Athletics Federation of Nigeria
- Defaka language, a Nigerian language
- Afrique française du Nord, French North Africa, a mid 20th-century term encompassing Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria
- AFN Limited, manufacturer of the Frazer Nash automobile
- Nikon AF-N, a type of Nikon F-mount lens
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AFN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.